Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day Dreaming about a Dining room table

I almost made a huge mistake - I wanted to laquer my dining room table black but the guys at Jonathan Adler told me that I would regret it because it scratches like mad. I have been searching for the perfect table for three years now and can't make up my mind. The white one with the lazy susan reminds me of a huge carerra table I saw in a hotel in Miami and still can't stop thinking about ...and the Kelly Hoppen studded black is just to chic for words but then I am drooling over the salvaged wood Hudson Furniture with lucite.

Loved this Desire to Inspire post
Steven Gambrel
Domino
Reed Davis

David Jimenez
Kelly Hoppen
Kate Hume Via Desire To Inspire
Eco Friendly Home
Kelly Hoppen

By Ohio Design Via Remodilista

Hudson Furniture

Hudson Furniture Inc

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!! We have a wide range of Discount Dining Room Furniture which helps you to reset your dining room.

    ReplyDelete